Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winn Dixie 1-12 thru 1-18 2011

Ok, I was just checking Southern Savers and making my Publix shopping list and I decided to look in on Winn-Dixie while I was there. There are a lot of BOGO deals this week. But I love the deals Winn Dixie has where you buy certain products and they give you several free products. This week there are 2 of those deals!  Here is a great cleaning product deal.
When you buy Sparkle Paper Towels, 12 ct (price $13.99) you'll get these items FREE!
Joy Dish Detergent, 14 oz
Fantastik All Purpose Cleaner, 32 oz
Glass Pluss Glass Cleaner, 32 oz
Glad Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, 22ct
The free items are an $11.78 value! I think I'm gonna have to try and get over to WinnDixie because I'm going to have to buy all these items anyway!
The other deal like this for this sale cycle is: Buy 3(three) Special K Cereal or Granola, 11.4-19.5 oz for $11.97 and get these items free!
WD Cranberry Juice Blend, 64 oz
Kellogg's Special K Bars, 3.8-4.8 oz
WD Gallon Milk (exc. Chocolate)
2- WD Yogurt, 6oz
The free items value is $10.65 and if you need breakfast items this week, then this is good! There are also coupons for these deals which you can find on Southern Savers on the Winn Dixie post here. I'm so appreciative that Jenny gets all this stuff together and it's easy to find whatever you need! Check out the grocery/coupon listing she's put out there for us to use and if you go shopping, drop back by and leave a comment letting me know how your trip went!

No comments:

Post a Comment