Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Leave your comment!

Ok, since I'm trying to help people find deals to help out with their grocery savings, I am thinking that maybe I should know where the majority of you do your shopping? Since I began coupon/sale shopping I have dropped Wal-Mart completely from my places to grocery shop. I find that coupons are too difficult to use there. I have added Publix as my main grocery store. At one time I thought that Publix could never be a place I could afford to shop, and it's true they do have slightly higher prices on some things. Yet they have awesome Buy One Get One (BOGO) sales and their coupon policy is great. They accept Manufacturer, Store, and Competitor coupons. And all those coupons can double if they are .50 and under. Combining coupons (or stacking) with the BOGO sales often results in extremely great deals. So Publix is my favorite grocey store. Oh and I forgot to mention that our local Publix is awesome when I use my coupons. I have never gotten looks that could kill or snappy comments from any of the cashiers. In fact I see so many others doing their coupon thing there too!

So where do you grocery shop? Would you be willing to use another store if it lowered your grocery bill significantly? Are you willing to shop the sales instead of making a list of need-to-buy-today? Just curious where you guys stand and what you are all willing to do in order to save an average of 50% or more on your grocery budget.

Comment and let me know. If we all work together we can definitely make a difference in all of our finances!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay Rosenwald http://www.lindsayrosenwald.biz/lindsay-biotechnology/dr-lindsay-rosenwald-leader-drug-development/ Dr. Lindsay Rosenwald- A Leader of Drug Development

    ReplyDelete