Thursday, January 13, 2011

A lesson on Organization

Well, it truly does pay to get organized and stay organized! During the holidays I kind of let things slide with my coupon binder and organization. Well today while getting prepared for my shopping this week I came across a Publix mail-out coupon. This was supposed to have been used on a shopping trip before it expired but because of my lack of organization throughout December it didn't get used and it's now expired! I'm so disappointed in myself because by using coupons and sales that $5 could have went a long way! So a lesson learned for me today. Get organized. Stay organized. And be aware of your coupons and use them!

Oh and a note of advice. If you haven't already gone to Publix's website and signed up for all their mail-outs you should do it! Go to their website HERE and check out their Clubs & Programs. Sign up for all of them because you don't want to miss out on a coupon that could come straight to your mailbox! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment