Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First of blogs on the savings blog!

Ok, I've had several of my POTSY friends getting interested in getting started in coupons. After considering this and the fact that I've been posting all my coupon blogs on my Dysautonomia blog I decided that maybe I should make 2 separate blogs and keep the two topics separate.
So here we go. I hope to have lots of links and information to savings websites and blogs that I use and hope to find along the way. I'll also do my best to post my current savings from my shopping trips.  Maybe this blog will become a blessing to other potsies and regular people who need to save money on the necessities so that they can live a life with less stress due to finances. I know it has been a blessing to my family in the few months that I've been doing the coupon thing. There have been weeks when I had just a scarce amount of money and had it not been for my utilization of sales and coupons I don't see how I could have managed to feed my family as well as we have been able to. So here I go. A new adventure for me and hopefully you'll tag along as I begin my very own blog of savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment