Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Just Won 9 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com

I Just Won 9 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com

Today I've already racked up quite a few bucks and these 9 were just some I won doing a search for hotmail. I search for everything instead of just typing the addy in. The reason I do this is becauseI check my email and facebook many times during the day, so why not get points for doing that?!? So if I need my hotmail, I just search hotmail.com in my swagbucks toolbar. Same for facebook. It takes a couple seconds longer, but at the end of the day when my SB's are adding up and I'm that much closer to those $5 Amazon gift cards, it's well worth it! ;) Happy searching. Oh and if you haven't started a SwagBucks account, click HERE to get started! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment