Thursday, January 13, 2011

Free $5 Amazon Gift Cards!

Ok, so some have asked about SwagBucks and how they work. So here's a breakdown for you.

This week I earned another $5 Gift Card to Amazon.com. And if you've never shopped at Amazon there are things that even $5 will get you! And if you have an Amazon Prime account you can get free shipping on all the Amazon Prime items!  So since Christmas I've earned 2 $5 Gift Cards. I'm going to try and accumulate several and hope that I can find an awesome birthday gift for my oldest little girl. She turns 7 on April 1! Can you believe that!?! Well I can't!  But since I'm disabled and unable to work, I feel that I am never the one getting her a gift ya know?  So this year I am hoping to be able to combine the SwagBucks I'm earning, get those $5 Amazon cards, combine with a great deal on Amazon and actually giving my daughter a gift that is entirely from me! For Christmas I was able to get them The Crayola Glow Explosion Spin Magic. I found them on sale for something like 6 bucks each on Amazon, regular price was 29.99. I used my Amazon gift cards I earned and got them from free!
I got 2 of these FREE using my SwagBucks, trading them in
for Amazon gift cards, and combining with a sale!
I think that's pretty awesome! So now that I've shown you what I was able to buy with what I earned let me tell you how it works.  We all surf the net. We look for coupons, websites, email, and every other thing under the sun. Well why not earn points while you surf?  I downloaded the SwagBucks toolbar (works with IE and Firefox, but not Google Chrome yet). It shows me how many points I have and updates them automatically anytime that I win points! I just keep letting them accumulate until I get 450 points then I cash in on my $5 Amazon gift card. I have to confirm that I cashed in via an email. Then in a few days I have a code on my SwagBucks account that I use on Amazon when I cash out. It's definitely worth it, after all you are going to be surfing the net anyway! You can also do surveys, tasks, freebie offers, etc to earn points to if you are inclined to do so. I do these every now and again to boost my point accumlation.

Here's my link to get you started.  !!!SWAGBUCKS... Get Started!!!  Oh, and since I began with SwagBucks I think it was like end of October or beginning of November maybe, I've earned $25 in Amazon gift cards!  Enjoy... I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment