Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Publix 3.29.11 - Not alot of Q's today but still did ok!

I'm not doing a detailed list again, just not up to it do to the POTS/DYS. We did get a lot of stuff and cheap snacks (Fruit roll-ups, by the foot, gushers, etc) for the girls (they love these) for something like .89 cents a box. Bought some cantaloupe (.50) I love getting cheap fruit and this is one of my favorites! Anyway, since we are hoping that the weather will be right for camping on the weekend of the 8th for Serena's birthday (she'll be 7 in 3 days! AAAHHHH!!!)  I am working on getting easy things like sandwich meat, hotdogs, snacks, drinks for pretty cheap in hopes of making it an EASY weekend for me! Hoping that Publix or somewhere will have just the right sales for us between now and then! Anyway here are my totals for today. I didn't have as many great coupon deals this time, but the store savings were pretty good. I did get a rain check for the dog food, Kibbles and Bits .49 with my coupons, and she gave me a rain check for 5 deals (10 bags)! So I'm gonna look online for a few more coupons to help me out with that!

Total before sales/coupons : $207.56
Manuf. Coupons   $18.00
Store Coupons     $12.37
Special Price Savings $79.18
Final Cost :    $98.01
Percentage saved : 53%

No comments:

Post a Comment