Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Publix 3.15.11

Hey all! Been dealing with poison ivy for the last week (still a problem and still broke out...ugghh) so I haven't taken the time to post my last shopping trip. Due to how I feel I'm only going to post amount saved and spent and percentage saved.

Total Amount: $257.20
Total out of Pocket : $130.14
Percentage saved : 49.4 %

I got several items that I didn't have coupons for but most were on sale. I did check my candy coupons for the mentos candy and gum as well as the 6 pack Airheads. Got the mentos and Airheads free plus overage and only paid 1.50 for the extra large packs of the mentos gum each. 
I have my trip for this week planned out already and had planned on going today, but just didn't feel up to it yet. Hope you are having a happy couponing week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment