Saturday, February 12, 2011

Publix – 2.11.11

Ok, I had to send Eric in to town to go to Publix because the 11th was the last day of the Yellow Advantage Deals this go around and they were out of these 2 items when I went in last. It was well worth the trip into town though! Special thanks go to my awesome husband for doing this for me! Love you Eric!
And one thing I need to mention. Publix told Eric that he could use the amount of Publix coupons this time only but to check the website because there are big changes coming in the Publix coupon policy. I went to the website and couldn’t find anything so I emailed them. I’m still waiting to hear back. I really hope this doesn’t put a crimp in our shopping too much because we really rely on those deals to keep our pantry stocked! So keep a watch out, because I’m going to be posting that email as soon as it arrives!
Qty
Product
Reg. Price Sale Price Q Used Final Cost ea.
5 Krusteaz Pancake Mix $2.27 $1.89 .50/1 .89
16 Scott Towel Extra Long Lasting $3.19 $2.50 16 - $1.50/1 Publix Q’s $1.00

Total  before Sales and Coupons $64.46
Total I paid out of pocket after sales and coupons $22.52
(of this $2.07 was tax)
Coupons Savings (Manuf.) $2.50
Coupon Savings (Store) $26.50
Sales Savings $12.94
Total Saved $41.94
Percentage Saved 65%
So now I’ve started my stock of paper towels (Eric was excited about this, because I usually forget to buy these…lol) and I have plenty pancake mix for a while!  Which is something the girls like!  I really do hope that Publix doesn’t drastically change there coupon policy though! Can’t wait for that email to get here so we can all find out at least what our McCalla/Tannehill Publix will be changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment